How many times do you honor yourself with the a perfect day? I want to empower you to pick one day this month to honor yourself with a perfect day. YOUR perfect day! It’s going to look differently to each person, and that is what makes it so awesome!
The more you can get used to stepping into that place of designing what our perfect day looks like without self-judgment, and then actually making that day happen, the more you can begin to create and open the doors to creating your dream life on a much bigger scale.
I am all about keeping things easy and simple. As I always challenge myself when I am doing things, how can I do it easier or more simple. When we can keep it simple, it’s easier to integrate new habits or routines. Place your hand over your heart and affirm this to yourself: “I am creating and designing the life I choose”
My suggestions is you Pick one day a month, then move to one day a week, eventually you could move into adding more days to do this.
- Imagine and map out what your perfect day would look like if you get to design it. Here are some questions for you to ask yourself:
- What time would I wake up?
- What would I do, what would I work on, how would that look?
- Who would I spend my day with or would I be alone?
- What things will I do to support myself on a much deeper level that I usually don’t make time to do usually or that gets put last on the list?
- Make a list of things that you are currently doing and that are not part of what you would describe as your “perfect day.”
- Some things you may want to take completely out of your life, give yourself the permission to do so.
- Begin this with once or twice a month where you honor yourself with your perfect day. Then eventually begin to add more days, and you could even begin applying this with the area of your career or business and tie it together.
THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS BLOG AND/OR WEBSITE ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. USERS OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH AND WELLNESS NEEDS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR OWN HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
USE AGREEMENT IN CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THIS BLOG AND WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SISTERHOOD CONNECTIONS™ OR ANY CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DECISION MADE, ACTION OR NON-ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS BLOG AND WEBSITE BY ANY OF THE WRITERS, CONTRIBUTORS, OR OWNERS.