“It’s never too late to be who you might have been”~George Eliot
Your life and your big dream is important. You are valuable, and you make a difference. Believe that and walk into it! The best road to take is the one you make, and so what are the things to contemplate while you CREATE your path? I’m so glad you asked because I would like to share it with you!
Think about these things when you are creating your dream life:
- What lights you up and makes you happy?
- What do you want to achieve in this world?
- What is your WHY?
- What do you love to do more than anything else?
- Where would you most like to do what you are envisioning?
- Who would you most like to create this Big Dream with?
- What sort of impact on others do you hope to make doing what you do?
THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS BLOG AND/OR WEBSITE ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. USERS OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH AND WELLNESS NEEDS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR OWN HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
USE AGREEMENT IN CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THIS BLOG AND WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SISTERHOOD CONNECTIONS™ OR ANY CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DECISION MADE, ACTION OR NON-ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS BLOG AND WEBSITE BY ANY OF THE WRITERS, CONTRIBUTORS, OR OWNERS.